CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Geometry Math Tubs

We have been studying geometry in first grade! I made a very simple connect four game for the basic geometric shapes...which some of them did not know! Scary! I can't believe how many kids got a rectangle and square mixed up! Click on the picture below for the game. Then head over to Classroom Freebies to grab my 3D shape pocket chart sort!


2 Leave me some feedback!!!:

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing. I am trying to find a "kid friendly" way of describing 3 dimensional. I use manipulatives, but I still get that deer in the headlights look.:) I had a math professor tell me in a class to never use the term "diamond" instead of using "rhombus."

Anonymous

Have you ever thought about including a little bit mοre than just your аrtiсles?
I mean, whаt you ѕay is іmpoгtant аnd all.
Howevеr іmagine if you аdded ѕоme gгeаt photoѕ or viԁeos to give youг posts mοre, "pop"!
Υour content is eхcеllent but with pics
and vіdeoѕ, this webѕite could undеniably
be one of the beѕt іn іtѕ fіelԁ.
Gooԁ blog!

my blog - make money uploading videos

Post a Comment